Certified Executive/Leadership Coach – 1099/Consultant
Embody Power is looking for Executive/Leadership Coaches to join our team and offer customized leadership coaching services as a catalyst or complement to individual and organizational transformation. Through tailored one-on-one coaching and/or group leadership programs, our coaches integrate leadership development into a leader/team’s daily work to align behaviors and actions with achieving results that are most critical to long-term success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish and maintain trusted client relationships, and uphold client confidentiality.
- Implement and manage 360 assessments, identify and evaluate trends in personal/leader development conduct, and provide summaries and analysis to client sponsors, where applicable.
- Create and implement leadership development activities and programs across the client organization, including workshops, classes, and panel discussions.
- Track progress and participation of participants.
- Develop weekly and monthly summaries of program activities.
Send an email to Jill@embodypower.com with resume. All applicants must be International Coach Federation Certified at PCC or higher. All candidates must live in Denver Metro Area and be willing to travel for engagements or accommodate online sessions.
Are you a well-respected, senior leadership development practitioner? Do you have expertise in large-scale leadership skills and experience Designing, Delivering and Managing leadership development programs to help leaders lead fast-growing, highly innovative organizations? Do you get excited creating solutions for a highly diverse population cutting across multiple countries, culture, and values?Getting interested – please read on!Embody Power is looking for an experienced leadership development professional and a thought leader to join our Leadership Development team for Colorado Business’s where we develop leaders in-house. The position will help develop Embody Power’s leaders by designing and delivering leadership development initiatives that span multiple businesses, and functions. The position requires the ability to assess needs, partner with key stakeholders, find and develop appropriate content that is aligned with the business’s leadership culture. This position requires understanding the business, partnering with key business and HR leaders, identifying organization needs, conducting needs analysis, and shaping the short and long term roadmap.
The candidate should be self-driven and possess the ability to work in an ambiguous environment with minimal guidance or supervision. The candidate must be skilled at anticipating problems, managing multiple priorities, solving problems, and organizing logistics. The candidate should also be detail oriented, high on business and analytical acumen with demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently to senior stakeholders.
This role will report into the Founder.
Design and Facilitate:
- Conduct needs analysis as necessary to assess appropriate content needed. Use an innovative approach to designing best in class learning opportunities. Align program design with resources available.
- Consider culture-carrying aspects of design in all programs.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders to ensure programs are able to be effectively delivered in all locations.
- Strong classroom delivery/facilitation of leader development programs to all levels of leaders.
- Collaborate with other leadership development practitioners, providing subject matter expertise in areas of content specialties.
- Manage leadership development programs end to end. Lead execution of follow-up activities, manager engagement, alumni support and resources available beyond the classroom event.
- Administer and evaluate the effectiveness and impact of leadership programs through metrics.
- Function as key subject matter expert for improvements/changes.
- Influence key business and HR stakeholders to solicit program expansion across businesses. Sharing key milestones, program progress updates, and key measures to the program sponsors.
- 10+ years of work experience in the areas of management and leadership development, organization development, group facilitation, training and training design.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent post-secondary degree required in Human Resources management, Organizational Development or related field.
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Ability to handle responsibilities independently, while exercising good judgment in problem solving and keeping team members adequately informed.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately in time sensitive matters and organized to manage and track multiple priorities simultaneously – grace under pressure and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as prioritization and planning skills – with strong attention to detail; high quality document and report preparation.
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities, a process improvement mentality and ability to influence others with data-driven recommendations.
- International experience developing leaders, designing and delivering learning solutions in multiple countries and across diverse cultures.
- Willingness to travel globally.
- 15+ years of work experience in the areas of management and leadership development, organization development, group facilitation, training and training design.
- Master’s degree or multiple certifications showing excellence in the related discipline.
- Management experience in scoping, leading and delivering complex projects. The right candidate will have a track record of project management from conception and design through implementation, measurement and continuous improvement.
- Experience with using, administering and facilitating assessment tools, such as Firo-B, MBTI, PDI Profiler, etc.
- Master facilitator or presenter with experience developing other senior facilitators and trainers.
- Experience with leadership simulations and other intensive, experiential training methodologies.
Send an email to Jill@embodypower.com with resume. All candidates must live in Denver Metro Area and be willing to travel for engagements or accommodate online sessions.